Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scrapbooking

It has been forever since I sat down and scrapbooked. Last night I finished up Cameron's first season of baseball, and have only his basketball season left to finish and then he will have one complete scrapbook.
This one is titled "Cameron's first sports". He played soccer, baseball and then basketball.
I have included all the pages I have done so far, hopefully all the pictures won't bore you or over whelm you.














Hopefully now that I am back in the swing of things I will start scrapbooking on a regular basis. I am going to try and start going to our church on the first Friday of each month, they have a big scapbooking get together where you scrap for 6 hours!!!, I could get lots done in this time. I am almost finished with Cameron's third year. And poor Morgan I haven't even started anything for her, but have good intentions are getting started.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pages Amy! I haven't scrapbooked in AGES, I am thinking of trying the digital ones I've heard about on the computer! What church are you guys going to? Sounds fun!

Lori said...

Love your pages! Can't wait to see Morgan's.

www.mirrorx2.blogspot.com

RPH said...

geesh amy! what a night! you got a lot done. and they look great!