Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dinner with the Family







This weekend I felt like we did nothing but cook, clean and entertain, but it was all well worth it. Tonight my sister, Dylan and my cousins from Tucson came over for dinner.




We don't get to see Scott and Rachel often but when we do it is always nice to talk about old times when we were growing up. Scott and I are 2 1/2 years apart in age and saw each other quite a bit when we grew up, he lived in Texas and we lived in Oklahoma. I went to Texas alot for softball tournaments. I have to say growing up and playing with Scotty was not always fun and games. He wasn't very nice to me, he would slam the door in my face, take me on bike rides in their neighborhood and try to lose me, but we always had a blast. I am glad that he and Rachel live closer I just wish we got to see them more often.
Cameron and Morgan enjoyed their visit as well, even though it took Morgan pretty much the whole afternoon before she would go over and sit next to Scott and Rachel, but eventually she did.





Aunt Lori and Dylan had fun playing with the kids as well, Morgan showed of her hula hoop abilities and Cameron showed off his Star Wars Clone Wars moves. He is obsessed with Star Wars and everything revolved around the Clone Wars







2 comments:

sherry said...

Hello!
You guys spend your weekend nicely. This is the lovely way to spend time with family. I like it very much. Your kid is also looking very sweet and pretty.

===================================
Ifra sherry

nitishrocks

Mits said...

Hello,

Your family photos are very nice. This is the very fantastic way to spend your weekend with your family. Your babies are very cute and sweet and your little daughter is so pretty.

===================================
Sunaina
nitishrocks