Monday, April 14, 2008

Even if your having the worst day ever....

Before having two children I never had a problem getting to work before 8:00, and now 2 kids later I am lucky if I make it by 8:30. I honestly try to get there on time, but something always interferes with getting out of the house on time. This automatically starts you off on the wrong foot and for me the day usually goes down hill from there. My job can be very stressful at times, and unfortunately we are in one of those times right now, so I am being pulled in a million directions and feel completely mentally warn down, and feel I have almost reached my limitations. Usually by the end of the day I am dragging because I am tired and just ready to go home. The minute I pick up Cameron from school and see how happy he is to see me and how he runs up to me and kisses me on the cheek and gives me hugs, this replaces any ting that happened that day. I no longer care about what happened at work. We talk about his day on the way home and once we get home Morgan is so happy to see the both of us She just has this smile that warms your heart, and her playing shy is the cutest thing. She reminds me of how innocent she really is but also have fast she is growing up. My husband is always waiting for me as well. I can count on him to listen to the saga of my day but I must say that he is not a box buddy at all, but I love every moment we spend together. I still can't wait to get home and see him and learn about his day. I love that our family is always together and that we love each other in so many ways


1 comments:

grandpa jim said...

It is so special and simply wonderful that you recognize and appreciate the Love and caring of each person in the family for it's by realizing their love and visa versa that makes a family...and I am so lucky to have you as part of my family...Love, Jim