Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can you spoil a baby?



Someone once said that you can never spoil a baby by holding them or loving them too much. I agree on the loving part but not so sure about holding them. Morgan is now 9 months old and each day she is becoming harder and harder to seperate her from Rich and I. If either one of us leaves the room she starts to push out her lower lip and starts crying until we come back. She seems to be okay with other people holding her other than Rich and I as long as somebody is holding and loving on her. Tonight seemed to be one of the worst nights we have had, Rich is at class so it is just me and the kids on Tuesday nights. Tonight Morgan would not let me put her down for one second. Finally I had to set her down and let her cry it out. While she is crying I run to use the restroom, and after a moment she quits crying, I think that was easy. Until I go in there and Cameron has her on his lap telling her its going to be okay, mommy will be back. What an awesome big brother, he loves her sooooo much. How can you not want to hold this cute little face all day long!!!

1 comments:

RPH said...

You are right, look at that face! She is a doll! She is lucky to have Cameron around, what a great brother!