Monday, March 10, 2008

Today was like Christmas

Being an adult you wouldn't think we get too excited to receive a package in the mail or just can't wait to get one in the mail. Rich and I ordered new laptops and I got mine today but his didn't arrive and should be here tomorrow. It was so exciting to open and see how beautiful it looks before you start downloading it with all sorts of things. The best thing about the laptop is it comes with a 10 key pad just like a regular keyboard. This feature is one of the reasons I fell in love with this machine. It will be so nice to have it attached to my computer versus me always having to make sure I bring it home each night and don't forget the wireless adapter.
Rich can't wait to get his, we pretty much have the same machine now, his comes with a camera built in so that is pretty cool. If you have a camera on your computer let us know and we can chat that way. Of course the downside of new laptops is the transferring data to the new one, but I look at it like I am moving. It is a good time to clean it up and get rid of all the junk I don't need or use anymore.

1 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This reminds me that I need to back up to the external hard drive soon! ;)