Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter


Easter snuck right up on us this year. We were out of town the week before and did not get home until Saturday afternoon, so needless to say I was a little unprepared for Easter this year.

On Saturday night we did the usual painting of the eggs, Cameron really enjoys coloring his hands instead of the eggs, and Morgan really could care less on what was going on, until you take her egg away from her.


On Sunday morning Cameron got up to see what the Easter Bunny left him, I must admit it was not much, since I was so unprepared. I felt awful, but we still had a great time. We did an easter egg hunt, and had lots of candy, and then off to church we went.


Morgan did not really enjoy getting ready for church but once we got her dressed she seemed to be content. Cameron loves to dress up, so he was no problem at all.



















After church we went to get dinner, what did we have you ask, well we went simple this year and had Kentucky Fried Chicken, I know you guys are jealous of our delicious meal :) It was good and it was easy to do the dishes. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Holiday.

0 comments: