Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who will be the next President

This seems to be a pretty hot topic in our house these last few days, not from Rich and I but from Cameron. He is always wanting to listen to the candidates speak and hear what they have to say. Does he understand any of it, probably not but he sure does love to listen to them.
This morning on the way to school he was asking me who I was going to vote for, and if I was a "democat" or "repubcan". I said I am not sure and he said well I am voting for Obama, I asked him why, and he said "I just like him better than McCain." Then he goes into a million questions about Obama and where he lives and what he does for a living, does he have kids, is his wife pretty. If we could only base the next President on these conditions life would be much more simple to live by.

0 comments: