Monday, October 13, 2008

More Scrapbooking


I have been feeling a bit guilty for now having scrapbooks of the kids. I have been trying to do a few pages each night. Tonight I started Morgan's book. I have another page almost done, I bought some chipboard letters today and half of Morgan's middle name was missing, so I have to return them tomorrow and then I will have it complete.




I just ordered tons of pictures so not sure what I will scrapbook next, I was thinking about last halloween, I also finished up Cameron's 1st halloween and his first hair cut but the camera battery has died and is charging so pics of those ones will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Lori said...

You have been such a busy girl! Keep up the great work!!!
Any zoo pic's?

grandpa jim said...

The little sweetheart has a goodlooking Grandpa...and she's cute to.