Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do I have bad luck or what

Well I posted a few days ago about getting the stitches out of my index finger and my finger was healing very nicely. Still hurts quit a bit but at least it is closing up. On friday night Rich and I were getting ready for our garage sale that we were having saturday morning, and I went to go pick up a box and slipped on a rubbermaid lid and put my hand back to catch my fall, little did I know there was a broom there with a metal bottom. As i put my hand down to catch my fall, I sliced my thumb open, I started crying immediately and Rich didn't know what was going on. He comes over and just sees me crying and blood dripping from my hand, at this point I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry :) Rich says you better have that looked at I think it might need stitches, so off to the ER we went. This was my 4th trip in less than 3 weeks, way too many. Sure enough I needed 5 stitches in my thumb on my left hand this time. I was so angry at this point, I couldn't believe what was happening. You know me I will do anything to get out of doing the dishes :) On the bright side we had a successful garage sale and got rid of all our large items, YEA YEA!!!! We can almost fit a car in our garage. Rich is taking a huge amount to DI tomorrow and then once my hands heal up we will dive back into it.

2 comments:

grandpa jim said...

You don't use your left hand, do you?

RPH said...

oh, amy! You poor girl!