Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Princess gets her first mani and pedi


My mom and dad are visiting with us right now and so today my mom and I decided to go get our toes and nails done, and then we decided to be very daring and took Morgan with us.Morgan does not sit still for very long and can be very loud and touchy at times. I was a little hesitant to do this, but she did great barely squirmed a bit.

















When we got to the nail place we picked our colors and Morgan chose yellow glitter (which you can't really see, but she insisted). When it was our turn I had Morgan sit on my lap, and then stand in the water and bubbles, she loved this part. Once they started on my toes they took Morgan and put her in her own chair (she looked so tiny in the chair) and turned the massage on for her, she figured out how to work that real quick :) They painted her toes and nails and she thought it was pretty neat.



She got a flower on her thumb, and polka dots on her toes .

1 comments:

grandpa jim said...

She's a cutie!!!
By the way this blog hasn't been updated since I was her age.