Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cameron is "toothless"


Cameron had lost 3 of his teeth before Sunday evening. Then on Sunday he lost both of his front teeth. I knew one tooth was ready to come out but I had no idea the second one was even loose. Rich and Cameron were wrestling on Sunday while at my cousins house and Cameron looks up and starts crying because he is bleeding everywhere. He said he lost his tooth but couldn't find it, so I get him all cleaned up and we find the tooth. I kid you not five minutes didn't pass and they start wrestling again and his other tooth comes out. We do the process all over again. I wonder if wrestling helped the teeth come out a bit, at least the second one :)




The first thing Cameron said after the ordeal was over with is that on Monday at school he is going to "suck" in speech class because he can't do his "s" very well.

The Tooth Fairy was prepared for one tooth to come out but not two in one day. But Grandma and Grandpa are here visiting and they saved the day for the second tooth :)

My little man is growing up way too fast!!!!

1 comments:

grandpa jim said...

Congratulations to Cameron! If he needs some replacement he can borrow my anytime.