Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things You May or May Not Want To Know About Me

This is going around on facebook so I thought I would do one for my blog as well.

1. I hate getting up in the morning and could sit on the couch and watch cartoons with the kids for hours.
2. I love to read books and the older the book the better it smells. I used to love going to the library by my Grandma's house.
3. In the eight years I have been with my company I have never taken a vacation that I didn't take my laptop and work everyday, sick I know.
4. I am a HORRIBLE housekeeper, and miss having the cleaners come every week, those were the days
5. I fear something bad will happen to my husband, or my kids
6. I would play video games all day if I could
7. I have no desire to leave the United States
8. I only like to go on vacation if I can go to the beach
9. I am married to the best guy around who is an amazing husband and the best dad
10. I do not know how to bake but my husband is very good at it.
11. I always wanted to go to a military school and join the army
12. I got suspended from school once for 3 days when I was in the 7th grade, which resulted in me being grounded for 6 months
13. I love my sons laugh and how he can always make me smile or start laughing even when I am upset with him
14. Both of my parents have been close to death and even though were not real close it scares me that they won't be around forever and that they won't see my kids grow up
15. I miss everyday how my dad used to be before he got sick
16. I don't like to let people get close to me or share my feelings
17. I always wonder what my life would have been like if I stayed in Tulsa
18. I love living close to my sister and wish we were a little closer and could spend more time together
19. I love that my daughter loves to wear dresses and play with dolls but also loves the mud and puddles, that's my girl
20. I could eat fajitas every night of the week if I had to
21. I met my husband by buying a jeep from him at a car dealership
22. I love that I discovered pedicures and massages
23. I am the biggest procrastinator
24. I fear that I will die from cancer
25. I love the life that I have and the experiences that I have been through and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

2 comments:

grandpa jim said...

Most of what you wrote, I already knew, like procrastion, for example, HOWEVER, I can honestly say that there are a couple of Chatterton's who are mighty glad that you did not stay in Tulsa.

mainely stitching said...

Ha ha - we just ate fajitas tonight! They were GREAT if I do say so myself.

I think you joined the right family for procrastinators! LOL!