Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look Who Turned 2!!!


I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old!!! It was just like yesterday that she was being born and Cameron was just going into Pre-K, my how time flies. Morgan is the piece that c ompletes our family. Her little laugh and smile brighten the room the minute she walks in. I love how she is so caring and loving. She is a great snuggler and loves to give hugs and kissess. I can't imagine our life without her. She is truly our little princess.
















We had a small party for her last weekend with a few friends over. She loved having people over but did not like the attention on her. She particularly did not like us singing Happy Birthday to her.

































She did a pretty good job opening up her presents. After about two or three she was on to better things but luckily Tucker was there to help finish up the job.

0 comments: