Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween night

I know I am a little late on posting the pictures.
The kids started the day off by carving the pumpkin, I was at work so no pictures were taken by dad. But they loved scooping out the guts and then cooking the seeds of course and eating them is always a highlight.
After getting the pumpkins in the right order on the front porch we were ready to hit the neighborhood. Cameron had to make sure all the pumpkins were in the right place before he would go Trick or Treating.



















Cameron decided to go as Darth Vader
Morgan went as Dumbo, but didn't love her costume and the head was really hard to get to stay on.












I guess you can say we are lucky parents because Cameron really prefers handing out the candy for the most part. We made it around the block and he was ready to come home, but he didn't do to bad on the candy. Morgan went along in the stroller, we didn't have her go up to the door and get candy, maybe next year...








1 comments:

Lori said...

Great Post!
I may show up next year, just to reminisce. I sure miss those
days. Thanks for sharing!

www.mirrorx2.blogspot.com